Monday, January 17, 2011

New Toy and JUST HAD TO SHARE

I got a new (well new to me but actually old) LOOM!!!!!! It is a Leclerc Mira and in awesome shape, I am hoping to weave placemats, mug rugs, and RUGS, RUGS, AND MORE RUGS!!!!! Everyone who knows me knows I have TONS OF SCRAP FABRIC so I am hoping to do rag rugs FOR EVERYONE I KNOW. so get your name in early and often. :) Honestly it should be alot of fun learning. I am taking some lessons (From Juanita Hofstrom who calls herself "Keeper of the Looms" and teaches in an old Methodist Church she bought)  in a few weeks if it isn't snowing because the lessons are across the state so keep your fingers crossed for me. :) Also a wonderful woman named Cate Owen is coming up next weekend to help me get it set up and show me how to get started. I am SOOO EXCITED, this will be a whole new learning experience for me. WISH ME LUCK ON MY NEW VENTURE.

1 comment:

  1. yeeehawwww may this be a whole new adventure for you as you increase your circle of fiber arts!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete