Sunday, November 15, 2015

Jeez, who ever said retirement was relaxing? LOL. Seems I am much more busy now than I ever was when I worked 50 hours a week. I babysit for my Grandson Jace (3 years old) and one of my Daughters (Lesley the oldest) is pregnant and going to have a baby (Sex unknown YAY) in February. SO much fun.

I have been quilting too. I think I have gotten 4-5 quilts done in the past couple of months. Also FUN.

I decided I would do something a little different in 2016 since I can NEVER FIND A CALENDAR that works for how I want to use it. I am making my own.

And I have been making Christmas Cards. I made 25 last night. Toni ( A girlfriend of mine) lives outside of Milwaukee and she is going to a Holiday Market next week. She is sweet enough to sell my Christmas Cards at the Market for me.

All that being said, here are some pics of quilts and quilt blocks, planner (still a WIP), and some of my Christmas Cards. :) Think I am ALL CAUGHT UP on blog posts now :) Well for the time being. This is what happens when you don't attend to your blog for months at a time. LOL.













No comments:

Post a Comment