Monday, May 18, 2015

A Day Late but yesterday was Syttende Mai (Norwegian Constitution Day) and a big holiday here in Wisconsin. I got asked to ride on the Sons of Norway Float but passed up the chance :(. Too much other stuff going on.

Trying to get my yard in shape and the weather isn't co operating very well. Also wanna get the geraniums and baby's breath planted in pots to take out to the cemetery in time for Memorial day but again the weather isn't co operating. It is supposed to get down in the 30's tonight and colder tomorrow night so thinking I will wait until later in the week to plant them then take them out to the cemetery before the Memorial Day Services.

Also have been working on some papercrafting swaps that are coming due shortly, so things are busy around here.


I think that is about all my exciting news for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment