Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello BLOG LAND

Thought I would start a stitching blog, I love embroidery, crazy quilting, applique,  primitive, shabby chic, country etc. I intend to post some fun stuff here and meet some new stitchin' friends along the way. So pick up your needle, thread, etc. sit in your favorite rocking chair, get your favorite cup of tea or glass of wine and take a look around. Hope you find something you like here and enjoy your stay. I love comments so speak your mind.  Here are a couple of photos to start things off. I made this for one of our Daughters (Who Loves her Horses). I found this pattern at the Rosemont Quilt Show last year and she has alot of these, they are drawn from real Carousel Horses from Germany (I think that is what it was) she has most of the collection, so I think I might pick up another one this year when I go. I love them. I am an AVID THRIFT STORE SHOPPER and I got this frame (Which I think is quite fitting since it has gold leaf~~~CIRCUS LIKE) at the local thrift store for $1.00. What a find hey????

No comments:

Post a Comment